Thats me right now! I want to sleep. So writing this blog will make me want to sleep because its like reverse reading! I'm writing what is inevitably a blog that will make me sleepier when I re read it to make sure I
Work was well....work and I ran for 2 hours on my feet! talk about a work out.
I just yawned! Why do people blog anyways? Its like a huge wall post on facebook that no one will comment on.
My friend Kirk and I watched the first episode of Samurai Champloo (I'm trying to make him watch more anime ya see) and in a fair trade he made me watch the mentalist....crap show to be honest. The guy goes blind in this episode and ends up feeling up a bald black man who was a bouncer at a night club.
I'm drinking apple juice right now. I had some ice in my glass but it melted T_T
Now I'm looking around the room thinking about random things to say in this most random blog of mine.
hmmm..... lets see. Oh there it is a free weight lying by its lonesome. To tell you the truth I have no idea how it got into my house, My Mum told me one day " don't lend this to anyone!" because she uses it to work out. Its like another item that has made its way from someone's backyard to my house.
I'd like to call him Mouse Bane (wooden base ball bat) He has been the cause of 3 mouse deaths so far! each time Honey comes in with a mouse. I pick up MB and hit it once....OHKO (one hit knock out) and voila dead mouse! then I pick it up by the tail with an absorbent paper towel and FLUSH :)Skype has been pissing me off soooooo much lately! Gosh! don't even get me started on that.
Only recently Skype has been going bonkers and playing up. SKYPE! Get sorted! anyways I just re-read this random blog! enjoy the late night geriatrics.
Saio Nara!
Charliecorn out.

No comments:
Post a Comment