Sunday, July 4, 2010

Being sick

So I am sick and on a computer....not the best thing to be doing when sick I know.
I've always liked the idea of being sick to skip out on a regular old day. Yet the true downside is you feel so under the weather. Okay lets go over the pro's and cons here.

Pros

  1. You don't have to work
  2. You get to sleep in.
  3. Chicken soup is the best thing to eat/drink
  4. You can watch TV 
  5. Blankets are more of a friend than they usually are.
Cons

  1. Your sick.
  2. You feel horrible
  3. Your either too hot or too cold
  4. Pain is always around the corner
  5. You miss out on awesome events.
Well there are a few benefits of being sick as a dog but equally as many negative effects as well.
Ultimately being sick once a year has its merits :)

Charliecorn  *cough cough cough* out!

No comments:

Post a Comment