
Well he's not cooking much...
Except "laying the smack down on your candy a**"
Yes that's right I used to be a WWF ( Who Wants Freakingawesome!) fan. It was "cool" before it became the WWE ( Why Won't it End).
There was nothing like waiting for my parents to fall into a deep slumber and sneak out of our beds and turn on the telly (television)
Have you noticed that when you lower the volume to the lowest bar when you don't want to be heard, It is SO Loud?!
My brother and I had this little trick where we figured out, that "video 1" made no hissy blizzard sound effects when turning the tv on. So what we'd do is, we'd turn on the tv and simultaneously press the mute button, then switch the channel to video 1 and lower the volume there! We were so ninja back then!
My favorite wrestler was the Rock! he was and still is " The Peoples Champ" haha.
The rock bottom and the people's elbow were the most "electrifying moves in sports entertainment!"
All those flashing lights! thousand of people watching your every move!
We just wanted to be like those WWF superstars... We knew it was all fake and scripted to the max...but you'd never tell it to their faces haha, they looked like they could pretty much eat you. haha.
You always knew who the bad guy was and who the good guy was and that the good guy better win or I'd be fuming at school for hours LOL.
They must've got paid so much money to walk around in barely nothing and touch each other....I so wanted to be one when I was younger. HAHA
My brother and I would practice our wrestling moves on each other on the bed...I don't think it was good for the springs aye. But we did it anyway :P
Nothing beats jacknife powerbombing your brother onto a soft bouncy bed mwahaha. We later realized (a few sore necks later) that chokeslamming each other till we flip backwards is NOT good lol.
I out grew wrestling but the fire inside to give a little rock bottom here and there never dies, ya smell what i'm cooking? :)

Shaggy: Zoinks like Scooby!
Scooby: Yesh Sshaggy?
Shaggy: my chest STINGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment