
As the sun was showering me with golden rays of happiness. *Ding Ding Ding* that kill joy of a bell rang. The clamor of children died down and the long line of disgruntled kids began making its way to class.
The teacher began her usual rant on life, when suddenly I winced at the sharp pain that came from my now bloated bladder. Raising my quivering child hand I got the teachers attention.
Teacher: "Yes Charles?"
Charlie: " I need to go to the toilet!"
Teacher: "Why didn't you go during lunch"
Charlie: "Because I didn't need to go then but I need to go now"
Teacher: "Wait till the end of school."
Charlie: [insert obscenities here] (in my mind of course :P)
Apparently time management in an 8 year old is the same as that of a teacher. I really disliked that teacher >:( I held my urine for about well... 2 or 3 hours!
After those agonizing hours, the end of school bells rang...Thank the Lord!
But this isn't the end....not yet.
I smashed through those toilet doors like Dane Cook on crack! I unzipped, aimed.....
......
...
..
.
Nothing!? "Why is no pee coming out?" I asked myself.
I jingled and jangled and nothing...not even a drop.
Later I was rushed to hospital and operated on for gallstones. It pretty much felt like barbed wire was coming out every time I went to the loo...not pleasant :(
"If you gotta pee, you gotta pee!" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment