Friday, September 18, 2009

Pocket Surprise

Isn't it awesome when your going about your daily routine.
  • Wake up ...............fighting those heavy lids. Its like having little weight lifters pushing them up HAHA.
  • Toilet
  • Food
  • Driving to work
  • Work
  • Lunch
  • Toilet
  • Work
  • Driving home from work
  • Toilet
  • Food
  • Sleep......out like a light! bam lol

When out of the blue you reach into your pocket and find a $10 dollar note! freaking awesome. You get this chill of "Oh man! what do I do with it?" do I save it? or spend it on the nearest Whittaker's Peanut slab chocolate bar (good honest chocolate since 1896)
Isn't life wonderful :) its like there are "put pockets" (opposite of pick pockets) that put money into your pockets. I call it reverse stealing! LOL
These people exist!!



there's one thing though that beats finding money in your pocket......

and that's getting a text from the person you love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment